Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST | Craft Beer & Bounty Festival
Presented by the Port of Skagit, the 3rd Annual Skagit Farm to Pint FEST features all 14 Skagit Valley Breweries paired with local restaurants and farmers showcasing Genuine Skagit Valley ingredients. Whiskey Fever and Sway Wild will be rockin' the stage.! Proceeds support the non-profit Farm Business Incubator and Training Program: Viva Farms - Long Live Farms!
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST, the grand finale of Skagit Beer Week, takes place on Saturday, April 3rd, from 2-6 pm (1-6 VIP) at the Heritage Flight Museum located at the Port of Skagit. The Skagit Valley Breweries will be pairing a beer (featuring Skagit Valley grain) and a bite (featuring a local ingredient) while also offering additional tastings of their choice - expect the most creative and compelling beers the Valley has to offer! You will receive a commemorative glass, 14 pairings of new, rare and classic beers expertly paired with a bite, and additional beer samplings.
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is one of the most memorable craft beer events of the year! The Country Financial VIP tickets feature an hour early entry, swag bag, and a special pairing.
Skagit Farm to Pint FEST is made possible by the generous support of our SPONSORS!
VIP Title Sponsor
Ticket Policies & Notices
- All attendees must be 21+, and IDs will be checked at the entrance.
- No infants, children or anyone under 21 allowed in. No pets allowed in.
- Rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
- Tickets will be sold at the door if capacity has not been met with pre-sales.
- Food IS included in the ticket price.
- Do not bring in glassware of any kind. Water and coffee will be provided.
- Backpacks and large bags are discouraged and may be subject to search.
- Designated driver tickets ARE available. Uber, Taxi and Ride-Sharing highly encouraged.
- Please drink responsibly. Disorderly guests will be escorted out by security.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Must present valid ID 21+ only.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking available around the venue. Parking attendees will direct you. Disabled parking available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Use the message feature online at Skagit Beer Week
What's the refund policy?
The event is rain or shine and all ticket sales are final; there are no refunds. However, tickets are transferable.