Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Sausage & Beer Fest
Take a trip to South Bank for a weekend of global sausages, craft beer and live tunes.
About this Event
Sausage & Beer Fest is a bucket-list stop for all self-confessed carnivores!
While you’re devouring our worldly flavoured sausages and James Squire craft beer, you'll be treated to the live music performed by local artists, courtesy of eat South Bank.
We strongly recommend you book early, as seatings are limited to 300 guests.
- Adult Tickets: $30 per person - includes a sausage sampler, slaw and chips
- Add on a matching beer flight $9 - includes 3x 90ml beers to complement your chosen Sausage Sampler
- Child Tickets (12 and under): $15 per person - includes a sausage, chips and soft drink
You’ll find our Sausage & Beer Fest pop-up on the Little Stanley Street Lawns.
Sausage Sampler 1
• Brooklyn Depot – Pork and Cheese Kransky |Pickled Chilli
• Hop & Pickle – British-style Cumberland Sausage | Branston Pickle
• Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers – Pork and Fennel Sausage| Apple and Cider Relish
* Add on a beer flight which consists of: Mid River Pale Ale, Jack of Spades Porter, Orchard Crush Apple Cider
Sausage Sampler 2
• Fritzenberger – Buffalo Chicken Sausage | Craft Beer Onions
• Tippler’s Tap – Chicago Sausage | American Mustard
• The Charming Squire – Wild Boar and Kangaroo Sausage | Rosella Relish
* Add on a beer flight which consists of: Hop Thief American Pale Ale, Broken Shackles Lager, Nine Tale Amber Ale
Sausage Sampler 3
• Shysh – Saoujouk Sausage | Tomato Relish, Pickled Chilli
• Baba Ganouj - Makanek Lebanese Sausage | Pomegranate Molasses, Lemon
• Tai Tai – Taiwanese Pork Sausage with Rice Sausage | Pickled Cabbage, Garlic Sauce
* Add on a beer flight which consists of: Hop Thief American Pale Ale, Jack of Spades Porter, Broken Shackles Lager
For more information please email us at email@example.com or call (07) 3077 7254.