Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Authentic Thai Feast. Beer. Wine and Cha Cha Cha
A Thai Style theme night market brought to you by Torung Market Perth. Showcasing authentic Thai street food stalls and entertainment.
About this Event
Torung Market Perth, a pop - up Thai style theme night market is inviting you to experience and help them to celebrate their grand opening day with "Authentic Thai feast. Beer. Wine and cha cha cha" theme night"
Saturday 27th March 2021 6.00 pm - 11.30 pm at our beautiful eco friendly venue, Perth City Farm, 1 City Place, East Perth WA 6004.
What is on?:
Mouth watering authentic Thai Street Food Carts and market stalls :
- Padthai and fried oysters
- Somtom and Esarn food
- Thai Dessert bar
- BBQ Grilled seafood
- Thai noodles soup bar
- Thai salad (yum)bar
- Thai Alacart menu
- Thai tradional fruits cart and carving
- Beverage, Beer and wines bar cosy corner;
and Market Stalls!.
-> Live Music perform by our local Perth singers.
-> Family friendly event- face paint for kids and activities to keep them busy while you enjoy the wine.
-> Pre order and reserve your tables at your favourite food carts before event.
-> Enjoy the ambience of the Thai night market - Thai traditional theme market, easy fresh fast street food and eat while you shop!
- Children age 7 - 18 $10
- Adults over 18 $20
Including in the tickets:
- Free 1 bottle of water per ticket. (Show your ticket and redeem at the bar)
- Free 1x icy pole per child
- Free face paints and drawing pack
or a choice of free soft drink.
Condition of entry:
1. COVID-19 Safe Practice Event
If you have any of these symptoms:
- Fever, cough, sore throat and shortness of breath and travelled internationally (including trasited through)va country to pose of COVID -19 transmission in the 14 days before getting sick dia closed contact with someone diagosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days before getting sick PLEASE STAY HOME, SELF -ISOLATE AND CALL PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES FOR ADVICE 1800 671 738.
Your Cooperation is highly appreciated and you have safe the community!
- You are required to register your name and sanistiesd your hands before entering the event as per COVID safe practice
- You are required to maintain a strict limit of a minimum of two square meters (2sqm) per person
- Strickly follow 1.5 mtre social distancing rules
2. Children under 18 must be supervised.
Children and teens under 18 must be supervised at all time as our venue is liqour licenced . ID will be sight by our licenced security quards.
3. Respect the event venue Eco friendly Farm
We are hosting at Perth City Farm, a beautiful eco friendly working farm located in East Perth. You are asked not to disturbs the animal and plants. Please discard your rubish in the correct bin provided.
4. Substainibility and envoromment friendly market
No plastic plates and cutlery will be used in the event. You will be provided a Thai Style food container (Pinto) to store your food. You have option to buy the container or return to our staff once you finish. These to reduce the amount of rubbish made on the day.
Woo lah! We are excited!
We hope to see you there!
Torung Market Perth